Amplify your TICKER NEWS INSIGHT interview
Leverage your TICKER NEWS INSIGHT interview across your own digital platforms, as well as amplifying your message via TICKER NEWS’ targeted distribution – Global TV platforms, the Ticker News website and social media.
Ticker News offers accessible marketing campaigns designed to effectively reach your desired audience – whether that be professionals, industry leaders, or your customer base.
Our highly targeted packages are designed to position you and your business as an industry thought leader.
Receive content license rights of your TICKER NEWS INSIGHT interview, distribution on the TICKER NEWS channel.
- Record a 6 minute interview with a Ticker News host either in studio or via webcam.
- Copy of full interview recording, licence rights for two years.
- Upload to your own social and web platforms.
- Interview played out on TICKER NEWS channel.
Scheduled distribution on the TICKER NEWS channel and call-to-action QR code added to interview.
- Starter package deliverables included.
- Interview playout scheduled in desired timezone across TICKER NEWS channel.
- Ticker will add a QR code to the on air interview, sending more viewers to your website (see example below).
Targeted amplification across the TICKER NEWS ecosystem.
- Starter & Business package deliverables included.
- Full interview featured on Ticker News website, accompanied with a text synopsis.
- Video posted and promoted on the Ticker Insight LinkedIn page, and will be boosted to target your desired audience.
- Website article & LinkedIn Post include a “Learn More” link, sending consumers directly your website.
Pricing excludes Stripe Processing Fees and local taxes (10%). Terms & conditions apply.
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Media content created by Ticker is the intellectual property of The Ticker Company. Ticker content cannot be displayed without an official Ticker content license. It may not be displayed under ‘fair use’ rules. Once interview is processes, there will be no remedy for a refund. Content intended for internal or external display cannot be sourced from third-parties, such as media monitoring agencies or news clipping services.