Join the most exciting streaming news business in the world.
Connecting people to news
Ticker News is a division of the Ticker Media Group.
We operate offices in Singapore and Australia, with plans to expand globally.
Ticker has the most engaged team I have ever worked with. We look for a certain type of person. Someone who wants to help us disrupt the media business for good.Ahron Young – TICKER FOUNDER
Brand Partnership Lead
Ticker is looking for a driven Brand Partnerships Lead who is a skilled relationship builder, strategist and problem solver. Based in either Melbourne or Sydney, this position is well suited to an individual who thrives in a fast-past, dynamic environment who will drive new business with direct clients both domestically, as well as internationally.
Reporting to the COO and working closely with our Brand Partnerships Sales team, based in our Melbourne HQ.
The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything he/she does and will not be afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to tackle projects both big and small. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a growing sales team while making a direct impact on its success.
This fast paced and exciting role is responsible for driving new business and growing accounts with a focus on advertisers who want to reach professional millennials around the world via Ticker’s bespoke brand integration.
- Email and call potential clients and agency leads to set up meetings
- Close new clients and ad agency leads, maintain partnerships for future renewals
- Execute on a strategic plan to achieve revenue goals each quarter and year
- Effectively prepare for and manage business meetings
- Clearly communicate the value of Ticker’s value proposition and the streaming landscape we sit in.
- Contribute and improve team resources such as sales and marketing materials
- MUST have 3+ years’ of sales experience in the TV and digital media industry
- MUST have 2+ years’ of sales experience targeting direct advertisers
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication ability
- Superior customer service skills
- Highly proficient at Excel and PPT
- Able to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Full working rights in Australia.
Ticker embraces diversity and inclusion and we are committed to creating a vibrant workplace that reflects our global audience.
We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.